Re: Low audio noise JFETs?

How low do you want?

> How much do you plan to use? The lowest spec'd are the Interfet > IF3601/3602 but I guess you wouldn't want to buy them.

Speaking of low-noise FETs, Fred, have you ever gotten around to measuring the '147s and '620s I sent you in... let's seeee... March?

Take care,

--Daniel

Reply to
Haude Daniel

Reply in private.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Daniel, I answered you but the email bounced back to me twice (Connection timed out)

Can you provide me with a working address?

--
Thanks,
Fred.

t)

And the answer was...?

Reply to
Winfield

That's funny. Anyway, I just sent you a message from my regular account which so far has given me no trouble. Just reply to that one.

--Daniel

Reply to
Haude Daniel