Re: Low audio noise JFETs?

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

> [...]

I hate the magazine ads for ICs that say "low cost" or "high speed" or "low power" and have no numbers.

John

I really hate it when they tout a fancy new chip, you scoot over to Digikey and then there ain't none. Whereas Costco, Walmart and others stuff their shelves before placing any ads. At least as far as I am concerned semi mfgs have blown countless Dollars on ads where I looked once and never returned. Same for fantasy pricing. Remember when TI mentioned under MSP430 "starting at 49c" whereas in reality the lowliest version cost almost a buck in qties?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I quit looking at the marketing stuff after I did the figures for the 555 "precision" timer thirty-mumble years ago. There are numbers, or there are no numbers.

--
                 Angry American flags attack Hillary Clinton!
Reply to