Re: Jon Kirwan = prize jerk

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... [snip]

> >>Hey, Phil, how's the weather down there? >> >>John > > How can he tell, with his head up his ass at all times ?:-) > > ...Jim Thompson

Jim,

Do you realize that you're risking retaliation from Phil in the form of a unflattering post with your name in the subject line?

I just wanted you to realize how much is at stake.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

Oh, my! That would be so traumatic ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 You know you\'re old when you notice how young the derelicts are.