Re: High Quality Flash Recorder

I would add that miniature microphones have characteristics which are not displayed by the specs, such as handling noise, cord flexibility, performance in different placements, damage resistance. Some microphones are regarded as having more "reach" than others. This site brings a lot of that out:

.

I would then post a question to rec.arts.movies.production.sound, because those people use this type of mike daily. I would post the question myself, but they don't respond to me anymore. They are annoyed that I have been stalking several sound engineers over the years, and have conspired to silence me.

It's not working.

Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

Maybe it would help if you used your real name, and not one stolen from another person perhaps?

Reply to
Kill Bill

and what about U?:-)

Reply to
Oleg Kaizerman

Brian L. McCarty went from being a successful sound mixer in LA, working with Jeff Wexler, to a client of the Australian mental health care system. He has been prescribed Clozaril and Risperdal, which are second line antipsychotics, but apparently does not wish to take the recommended doses.

It is very sad for all of us. Mental illness is a tragedy for everyone it touches.

Regards, Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

.\\

Jeff Wexler. WTF happened to him? He seems to have fallen off the face of the earth after never getting his MacFOH FFT RTA off the ground. A lot of people bought the beta with the promise of a fully working product being shipped in the near future. It looked promising. That was several years ago. Emails not returned, web site dead, money wasted. Lame.

Rupert

Reply to
Rupert

Mr. Wexler is a regular participant in the r.a.m.p.s newsgroup.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

Someone stole my name?

-bill

Reply to
Kill Bill

">

Robert Ragon sounds familier ?

Reply to
Oleg Kaizerman

No it doesn't sound familiar.

-bill

Reply to
Kill Bill

strange, as you are sharing same IP address and same house in the neighborhood: from which where sent emails directly to me :-) strange :-) you guys need to catch each other one day , might be fun

Reply to
Oleg Kaizerman

Well, that's where you're wrong. There is NO Australian mental health system. They are either in a normal hospital or out on the streets.

Mart>

Reply to
Martin Harrington

"Aren't they supposed to blow up if they meet, and explode the entire planet?"

Nope. You must be talking about William and Ro8$#ertO. lol

Reply to
Boomboom

NEW & SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH 8GB 2ND GEN MB528LL/A

FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL! BONUS SOFTWARE! CASHBACK!

Click to go

HELLO ALL AND WELCOME TO OUR BUY IT NOW FOR A BRAND NEW, 100% AUTHENTIC AND SEALED APPLE IPOD TOUCH! ,

8GB MODEL!! This is the latest and greatest from Apple and the 2ND Generation of this wonderful iPod!

As well, this is eligible for live.com's cashback. You can get this iPod for about $186! Please email us if you need assistance on getting the cashback rebate.

Click to go

"Soundhaspriority" ha scritto nel messaggio news:C62ED760.C3F86% snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com...

Reply to
stermen