Low-cost, high-quality design team

If you are looking for a low-cost, high-quality design team, take a look at Crystal Instruments (website:

email: sales[at]go-ci.com)

Crystal Instruments is an engineering firm, founded in 1996 and focused in the area of embedded systems, digital signal processing (DSP) and Windows programming. With over eight years' experience creating embedded and DSP systems for product evaluation, algorithm implementation and fine tuning for mass production, CI's designs are in use today by many of the world's leading industrial providers. Our supported applications include test measurement devices and high-end consumer products. We are experts in all phases of your embedded and DSP projects, whether hardware, software, or tools selection and support. The CI team consists of engineering management located in Silicon Valley and a team of highly skilled engineers in China.

Reply to
DigitalSignal

as you are supporting outsourced engineers.. you are guaranteed to NEVER have any work from me.. ever..

go troll elsewhere...

Reply to
TheDoc

Of course, from a Chinese point of view, it's actually insourcing.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You just can't change the trend. What if we split the profit?

Reply to
DigitalSignal

There are a lot more chinese than yanks... I think it's 'insourcing'

Reply to
Andrew M

In article , TheDoc writes

Not at all he is supporting local Engineers.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Hills

There is also a lot more bacteria than blue marlin in the world.

Reply to
Bryan Hackney