Re: Hammers and guns and Jim and Michael

How many times are you going to answer, Nymbecile? ..and stop crying, for Pete's sake!

Reply to
krw

You and Dimmie are quite a pair of CryBabies. Who's got the top, this week?

Reply to
krw

I can believe you're that stupid, CryBaby.

Reply to
krw

You, not I, instigated the comparison.

That applies everywhere.

What equivalence?

The statement was an attempt at humor. "I will try harder to be clueless". The sarcasm must have escaped you.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Wrong. I did not "instigate" the comparison. However, *you* did agree with the equality. You can run away from your statements anytime you want, though.

No, it doesn't. It only applies if there is a common language. In much of the US there *isn't*.

The US and Switzerland wrt homogeneity.

Then why do you continue to defend the defenseless? Sarcasm doesn't translate well in print.

Reply to
krw

--
Really?

Instead of just being a windbag, why not be a little more specific and
illustrate what you seem to think is a point.
Reply to
John Fields