Re: Hammers and guns and Jim and Michael

In light of Soylent Green it's rather ironic that the 'color' of, so called, 'environmentally friendly' is 'green' but methinks your have the wrong future apocalypse. It's probably closer to Planet of the Apes.

Reply to
flipper

Any/all of them.

There are *far* more languages spoken in most large cities, here, often none of which is English.

Can you be more clueless?

Reply to
krw

favor of any ban on any weapons???

searched but can't find a damn thing I said to support an "arms" ban.

Keith is totally incapable of admitting error.

Reply to
josephkk

sure your offended by it and your love for your grandma and grandpa, adam and eve.

Big misread on krw's parentage, that was "lucy" and "Piltdown man"; way before Adam and eve.

(hilarious)

Reply to
josephkk

The leftists (in concert with some rightists) have been surreptitiously destroying any education of reason for 50 years. Collateral damage of not producing many native engineers or scientists for decades already is clear evidence. A populace that has been robbed of any critical thinking facilities by "education" is easy to sway with cheap rhetoric. Both extremes suffer from any populace that can think.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

I wouldn't call large US cities "homogenous" (homogeneous?), either.

Which language an individual Swiss speaks is largely a matter of which canton he/she lives in.

I will try harder :-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

your offended by it and your love for your grandma and grandpa, adam and eve.

(hilarious)

A dumbfuck like you couldn't even grasp the concept of the modern "Scientific Adam and eve", which is before your Lucy...

And the female is what gets tracked, idiot. Her fuckmate isn't going to be hundreds or thousands of miles away.

Reply to
Capt. Cave Man

any ban on any weapons???

can't find a damn thing I said to support an "arms" ban.

Who is this k-man,(keith), guy anyway? Is he a real entity or just another alias for this Thompson guy?

Whoever he is, he certainly isn't much interested in "history", "facts", "truth", or intellectual debate.

He especially shy's away from a question when he figures out he's about to be had.

Also, why is he so damn intent on acting out the two roles he accuses everybody else of, being an "idiot" and "stupid". Go figure.

He's kind of a kick in the ass; like some old "idiot savant" with nothing better to do. (although his abilities just aren't that profound).

I'll see if i can smoke him out for a little more fun!

Here,"keithy,keithy" ....

hahahaha

Reply to
jdc

your offended by it and your love for your grandma and grandpa, adam and eve.

Wow, did you think that up all by yourself? You are one miserable moron, KKK.

Reply to
krw

any ban on any weapons???

can't find a damn thing I said to support an "arms" ban.

KKK is totally incapable reading.

Reply to
krw

of any ban on any weapons???

but can't find a damn thing I said to support an "arms" ban.

alias for this Thompson guy?

You *rally* are stupid.

"truth", or intellectual debate.

Wrong. You're simply, well, simple.

had.

A lie! I can't help it if you're illiterate.

else of, being an "idiot" and "stupid". Go figure.

You are an idiot (incapable of even setting up a newsreader). Sorry if the truth hurts.

to do. (although his abilities just aren't that profound).

They're coming to take you away...

Reply to
krw

The two are incomparable.

Or who he's talking to.

Please do. It was an asinine equivalence.

Reply to
krw

Cry some more, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

It's like the kindergarden playground or South Park!

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sales-At-Radio-Wymsey/
Reply to
RipeCrisbies

Hardly ironic, merely a co-incidence.

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sales-At-Radio-Wymsey/
Reply to
RipeCrisbies

Cry some more, DimBulb. You're pulling one everyone's heartstings, especially your new best bud, JDC.

Reply to
krw

Which cities would they be?

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sales-At-Radio-Wymsey/
Reply to
RipeCrisbies

Jr. High School? Goodness, has your education system got that bad?

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sales-At-Radio-Wymsey/
Reply to
RipeCrisbies

No, it's ironic because the movie's premise is a massively polluted future and the 'theme' color is green, for the 'green recycling'... of humans. Very 'environmental friendly', dontcha think?

Reply to
flipper

You're quite like South Park, CryBaby.

Reply to