Re: Hammers and guns and Jim and Michael

I think you do deserve it--freedom is preserved by thousands of tiny acts every day.

I'm quite aware of the 3-D printer craze and was keenly following it (Fab-at-home, reprap, MakerBot). I've got notebooks full of improvements and experiments. It looks like great fun, I just haven't gotten to building yet.

Cool stuff!

This sort of stuff is sooo much more fun and productive than fighting the president over nonsense--that's part of my frustration politically. I wish they'd just finally let us alone so we could do cool stuff, not constantly distracted and worrying about their schemes.

--
Cheers,
James Arthur

Okay, change the discussion, make any assumption you want re what i said, (anybody that can read can decide for themselves).

now answer the following question:

in your opinion, is the legislation in NY a step toward tyranny?

just a yes or no?

(i'm betting you'll give me some stupid excuse for not answering)

Reply to
jdc

Obviously you love the word "idiot".

I'm PROUD to be on the side of progress.

You're just closer to the apes than I am -- that's the simple truth. Some of us have evolved more than others.

The NRA is right -- let's just get rid of the secret service entirely -- a President's children aren't entitled to armed protection. I mean really, how unnecessary.

They're no more a target than John Doe Jr, right?

Nor is Maria Carey (or John Lennon)?

They're no more a target than the rest of us folks by golly.

IDIOTS isn't the word for you people. You're beyond description.

Reply to
mkr5000

(anybody that can read can decide for themselves).

Asked and answered, you illiterate moron!

Idiot!

Reply to
krw

It's quite descriptive of many here, including all lefties.

Nonsense. "Progressives" aren't anything of the kind.

have evolved more than others.

Idiot.

President's children aren't entitled to armed protection. I mean really, how unnecessary.

You're only proving, further, that you indeed *are* an idiot.

No, idiot, you've only proved my point. Jeez, some people just don't know when to shut up and be thought a fool.

Reply to
krw

us have evolved more than others.

President's children aren't entitled to armed protection. I mean really, how unnecessary.

"k-man" you're just one "dumb son of bitch"!

nothing a 44 mag to the right temporal region wouldn't fix, but then again it'd be a waste of a round!

Ahaha---

Reply to
jdc

us have evolved more than others.

President's children aren't entitled to armed protection. I mean really, how unnecessary.

Coming from someone who is clearly an illiterate leftist ass, that's some compliment.

be a waste of a round!

Nice threat. Lefties do want to use force on those they don't agree with. Other than the leftist part, you sound just like DimBulb. What a friggin' moron. Thanks for demonstrating your true colors for everyone to see.

Reply to
krw

Rendering people defenseless, hence more susceptible to your will--for nothing, protecting no one, from simple mean-spiritedness--isn't progress. It's retrograde, back to what was centuries before, before people were free.

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

It's more economic in text characters to white-list good guys using gmail rather than kill-filing the losers >:-}

That's what I do...

Retrieve: A, B, C, D...

Delete: @gmail ...Jim Thompson

Some of us have evolved more than others.

-- a President's children aren't entitled to armed protection. I mean real ly, how unnecessary.

in it'd be a waste of a round!

You really need to take a reading comprehension class.

It?s not a threat, dumbass; It is a comment on your value!

Reply to
jdc

not even a response -- I suppose the evolution thing threw you -- I'm sure your offended by it and your love for your grandma and grandpa, adam and eve.

again with the idiot.

you're very creative.

and -- ever hear the word factious? (secret service)? obviously NOT (hilarious)

I'm over your head asswipe.

Reply to
mkr5000

Hey k-man,

You keep throwing this term ?leftist? around, wtf is that?

What?s your definition?

I assume there?s a ?rightist? def that goes along with that?

Throw that definition up here while you?re at it.

It?s a shame you won?t share your ?thoughts of wisdom? on the NY le gislation.

I'm sure you're a man of deep "conviction"!

Ahaha ----

Reply to
jdc

I don't filter anyone. I can't always read and respond to everything, but I'm actually quite interested in what people have to say.

It mystifies me that MKR thinks that reversing the gains of liberty with a big anti-constitutional floor show--going after good citizens' rights, to accomplish nothing--is progress of any sort, much less worthy of national attention.

Who thinks it's more important than the many other pressing problems we face? Almost no one. The polls reflect that, too.

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

It certainly looks that way, although stupidity is plausible explanation too.

HEAR, HEAR!

I am, and have been for quite a while, stunned at how he can get away with rhetorical crap. It's as if language, logic, reason, fact, and truth have suddenly become entirely irrelevant.

Reply to
flipper

People get what they deserve. It's just a reflection on those who voted his way. THey all stick together.

If you know some one that voted for him and every wonder if that person had any common sense, now you know.

Not to worry, soon he'll be our king and we'll be walking around in rags in the aftermath.

Just think "Soylent green"

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

of us have evolved more than others.

a President's children aren't entitled to armed protection. I mean really, how unnecessary.

it'd be a waste of a round!

[..../] IRONY

Try that with the President's name in there. What a stupid prick!

Reply to
krw

I really do believe that you're stupid enough to ask such a dumb question. Really!

Idiot.

I did, you frappin' moron. I can't help it if you can't read.

I'm sure you have been.

They're coming to take you away.

Reply to
krw

offended by it and your love for your grandma and grandpa, adam and eve.

(hilarious)

Wrong. What you're over your head in is shit. You can't even post properly. What a stupid ass.

Reply to
krw

Bread and circuses.

Reply to
krw

..

Grin, be careful James, I'm still a liberal weenie at heart. I have a selfish interest in guns, and the hunters that kill off the local deer population. (Fewer that I might hit with my car.) I've also have some small caliber guns to take care of vermin.

I wouldn't mind a gun culture that was closer to the Swiss militia, with guns goes some responsibility. (non-registered guns are verboten.) This notion that we'll have to use guns to over turn our own government seems a bit ridicules to me. We use elections now.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold