Re: Earthquake hits Mexico this morning

--
Hmmm...

Doesn\'t pay to piss off the town, eh?

JF
Reply to
John Fields

[snip]

How much is that in physical volume? I wouldn't know from personal experience ;-)

You may be looking at old law. Last I read in the newspapers here, "personal quantities" was a simple civil citation.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

easily; it

r.

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF= =BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD...Jim Thompson

I was with him

ed

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD= =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD ...Jim Thompson

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF= =BF=BD | =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDmens =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD | = =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD et =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=BF=BDmanus =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD| =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

s Rat =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

, Because of the Brave- Hide quoted text -

It should also be: One Strike and you're Deported. "Catch and Release" should be reserved for sport fishing.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

In Arizona, it's no longer catch-and-release, it's catch, mug-shot, fingerprint, bus (or fly) back to Mexico a few hundred miles from your "home"... as in drop Sonoran's near Guatemala.

Come back again, data-comparison, then to jail.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Really? The mass vendors of vitriol are generally made of seriously refractory material. See Uncle Al for an example.

Reply to
JosephKK

--
About 10 or 11 cubic inches.
Reply to

--
Could be.

Here\'s the real story:

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4530#details

Looks like in Arizona it\'s either a felony or a misdemeanor with
probation available for either a first or second offense.

Florida\'s a bitch, though.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

I was talking about this Uncle Al:

JosephKK

You fooled me good, you did.

Reply to
JosephKK

--
Comparing Uncle Al and Bill Sloman is like comparing gold to dog shit.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

You had to grow up near Dayton Ohio, to get the full effect! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You still don't want to drop either of them on your bare feet.... :)

Reply to
mpm

No, but it does mean that yo can flush Bill down the toilet...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Speaking of such, i think i have NewsProxy running in wine. Let the testing begin.

Reply to
JosephKK

I'd rather drop gold or dog shit on my bare feet than Slow'.

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw