Circuit for a musical fountain

Can anyone help me in designing a circuit for a musical fountain???

Reply to
Prakhar Raj Gupta

Can anyone help me in designing a circuit for a musical fountain???

Reply to
Prakhar Raj Gupta

"Prakhar Raj Gupta" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Sure, what kind of circuit did you have in mind? Loops, zig zags, random movements? It is the musical fountain that's moving, right?

Puckdropper

Puckdropper

I am interested in designing a controller circuit for regulating the water flow of a fountain and switch the lights in accordance to the tune played. does anyone have any idea about it??

Reply to
Prakhar Raj Gupta

Search for "color organ" or "light organ".

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI  Vancouver BC, Canada
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

See also

.
.