Re: Connecting Headphones in Parallel With a Speaker

The fact that I would only get sound in one ear probably wouldn't

> matter at all since one of my ears is really, really bad and the other > one is only sort of bad.

You don't have to get sound in only one ear - just parallel the left and right phones. The impedance will be half, but take that into account for your attenuator.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Great idea. I'll probably do that.