Re: Compander?

:I was driven nuts last night viewing a 40+ years ago TV series that :had too much audio dynamic range. : :Turn the volume up enough to hear the whispers, then blown out of the :room by loud passages :-( : :Anyone make a compander anymore? : :(I'd settle for a schematic, provided it's analog and is not :controlled by a uP ;-) : : ...Jim Thompson

Surely there are kits in your part of the world to do this?

If not, then buy one from Australia...

Ross Herbert