re: "Black box"

Well, that's the price in some areas, take it or leave it. That was my whole point. Sometimes cell phones are *cheaper* than POTS lines.

Reply to
krw

on

marketeers that

2 weeks.

"UUU"

the

call

stop

and

if

where

connection

the

operation/

Liberals/Conservatives/Communists/

rid

answered.

as well.

up.

So do you get CNID blocked?

Reply to
JosephKK

Robert=20

marketeers=20

at=20

a=20

message=20

the=20

meaning=20

that i=20

issue=20

stop=20

catalogues.=20

=20

blab.

Saw it. Also saw that it was not that useful.

Reply to
JosephKK

marketeers that=20

at least 2 weeks.

with a "UUU"=20

that the=20

so-called call=20

message was a=20

that i=20

issue to=20

_might_ stop=20

ID service=20

you

(zero info).

recognize=20

new=20

"services"=20

cost=20

Service or box either way.

Reply to
JosephKK

Else

that=20

least 2=20

"UUU"=20

the=20

call=20

was a=20

=20

to=20

they=20

=20

I have corresponded with Robert for some time, he is not as you would = portray.

Reply to
JosephKK

Baer

Else

to a

and=20

home.

Many cell phones can do that. Usually through a USB connection.

Reply to
JosephKK

He many or may not be mentally ill, but that was not the point I was making.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

If it had CID "pass-thru" it'd be perfect. ...Jim Thompson

on

marketeers that

weeks.

well.

Some of the callers (the most frequent ones usually) had no ID or number ("unknown" or "unavailable" or blank). I have been enjoying silence WRT those idiots for a while now.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Brand? Type? Cost?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Mine also has a USB data cable used for a "modem" connection. I believe VZW locked it out like everything else on the phone, though.

Reply to
krw

Baer

Sylvia Else

switching to a

and=20

not home.

internet?

This search string will help you get going:

"3G wireless modem"

Without the quotes. Number 1 hit and a good primer is:

Enjoy.

Reply to
JosephKK