RCA ICAN-6539 by S.S. Eaton, "Micropower Crystal Oscillator Design"

I'm looking for this app note. If anyone have it send it to me.Thank you.

Reply to
Tony_G

Going backwards thru old postings, Win Hill should have a copy as of

2004??

...Jim Thompson

Posted on abse

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Hey Fred, thank you, but I can't see 2-yrs-old message on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Would you be so kind as to repost it, please?

"""Fred Bartoli ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á): """

Reply to
Tony_G

?????? He did!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Oh I thought he was talking about the old one... Well then, I guess it's a nntp server size limitation, I use dp-news.maxwell.syr.edu and I have only the messages that less than

200k. Can you advise any other server fitting for me, please?

"""Homer J Simpson ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á): """

Reply to
TonyG

It's 1.5 Mb. Do you have an email address that can handle it? It's also on

but read the pages on how to download from there and don't whine.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Well, it's funny you should say that

I won't, thank ya! you're being so nice :)

Reply to
TonyG