RC filter with overunity gain

I remember seeing this before, but I can't find the post... I think it's a parallel T filter, but I'm not finding any numbers. It's supposed to have a peak gain of 1.207 or so despite being made of R's and C's. What is it?

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

The solution to the energy demands of our planet :-))

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

There are infinitely many ways to do that; perhaps the simplest is put lowpass or highpass RC on the top of the other lowpass or highpass RC.

---R1--- | | | C1 | | |--R2--| | C2 | GND

R1 C1 ~ R2 C2

R1 >>> R2

Vladimir Vassilevsky