TCP/IP ??

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Nice.

Merry Christmas,

Bo "Jim Thompson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Bo

Another neat shirt you can buy:

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Cool. When they drew our blood at the army and the doc smelled the booze from the night before he told the nurse to label the vial "flammable".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

My newest grandson... his father is a communications programmer ;-)

And the same for you and yours!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

That's cute. Too bad it's Phoenix and you don't need little similar shirts for the dogs. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

In message , Jim Thompson writes

Very cute... How old is he Jim?

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

We actually do have sweaters for our Dachshunds but it hasn't been cold enough yet.

...Jim Thompson

Born November 1, so he's just shy of 7 weeks old.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Wonderful and wondrous.

Thanks

Reply to
Don Bowey

With a shirt like that I am surpised you have a grandson.

Reply to
The Real Andy

In message , Jim Thompson writes

Awwh, just over two weeks younger than my son. Congratulations to all and hope you all have a great Christmas.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Thanks! All my children, spouses, and grandchildren will be here for Christmas "Eve" (celebrated this year on Sunday, December 23, so all families can return to their own homes, for their own celebrations).

Merry Christmas!

...Jim Thompson

Kinda got ticked reading your comment --how many spouses do you have anyway? :-)

As for me, headed home to the hills of WV this weekend and praying for lots of snow after we arrive!

Congrats on the grandson. He is a cutie. I'd have 20 kids if I had a 5x salary and as many spouses as you! haha

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Er... that should read I got tickLed--not ticked!!!

Reply to
Bo

Same one for 47 years ;-)

=> 4 Kids, and their 4 spouses.

"home to the hills of WV" ??? Are you a Mountaineer? Pendleton County? My family owns Seneca Caverns. My grandparents Thompson resided in Riverton until their deaths... and I grew up in Huntington.

We now are up to 8 grandchildren.

...Jim Thompson

Yes. No-- Raleigh County. Beckley area. Seneca Caverns is a really nice place. I really miss some aspects-- SNOW, very colorful falls, friendly folks--but I don't miss the rampant gimme attitudes/govt handouts and unemployment/lack of jobs aspect and crony politicians-Byrd, et. al. Did you go to WVU? I went to WVIT--now WVU-Tech.

Congrats on the grandchildren. We've got a ways to go yet getting all 4 kids out of the house and thru college...

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Tell me about it. Byrd was elected to that office the same year I graduated from high school... 1958 :-(

But that's a prime example of what you can get when you elect all Democrats... abject poverty with elitists running the show.

No. I graduated from MIT in 1962.

I did enter a drafting competition at WVIT the summer of 1955 and took away First Place in all categories ;-)

Yep. Great sport. One year (1983) I had two daughters in Scripps College at the same time... costing me >$50K per year :-(

...Jim Thompson