Op amp enquiry

Hi all,

Does any one know of some good FET based op amps (100 Meg source impedance) for battery (9v split supply) operation. In particular:

  • 10 microAmp Max supply current
  • Low bias current - < 1 pA as well as low drift with temp
  • Good PSRR - 90-100 dB as I have to take into consideration battery loss
  • CMRR - 80-90 dB - not excessive as common mode voltages will not fluctuate a great deal e.g 0-0.1V
  • Does not have to be RRIO
  • Tailored for Dual supply operation
  • Offset voltage (specifically due to offset current) not important -
5-6mV O.K
  • Cheap!
  • DIP package as it's easy to handle
  • Low noise voltage - 10-15 nV/Hz-(suare root) at 1KHz

I was hoping that someone with some experience with Very high source impedance (100 MEG) probes could help out here. I have had a look at sites but either they're expensive (e.g Linear tech's over-the-top op amps) or dont meet the criteria.

Maybe a Bipolar based Opamp with source follower would be simpler? By the way a dual is needed - part of an Instrumentation Amp.

Regards,

Ozzy.

Reply to
ozzy