dual op amp in step

Is it possible to define a relatively simple op amp circuit to replace a dual pot and dual op amp into a single pot and dual or possibly quad op amp? Basically the two op amps have gains dependent on the same pot. Cheaper to have a single pot than a dual one.

Somehow I would like to set the gain of several op amps to match that of the main one(which is variable).

Reply to
Stretto

Not with just OpAmps, but check out...

There used to be a company called THAT, but I can't locate it at the moment. ...Jim Thompson

Still there...

Martin Riddle