Question for LTSpice Users

The dissapointing aspect of this is that you probably get paid a shitload of money for being crap.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Well, there is certainly a lot more money to be made in programming than hardware engineering...

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Indeed..... All I need is a nice Etcha Sketch. Shouldn't be too hard should it?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Size of a sugar cube or smaller?

I had a professor tell me something pushing a decade again that state of the art was supposedly ~100 watts/cu. inch... Of course this isn't really that meaningful, since converting some flavors of power is a lot easier than others...

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

I just told them, "No más",... it's official ;-)

...Jim Thompson

In sci.electronics.cad Jim Thompson wrote: :>Has anyone used anything other than the provided schematic entry for :>LTSpice?

Yes, LTSpice accepts and runs any (syntactically correct) SPICE netlist which you can generate. In the past I have used parts of the gEDA Suite to generate SPICE netlists for LTSpice. My usual path is gschem (schematic capture) -> gnetlist -g spice-sdb (netlist generation) -> LTSpice (import & run SPICE netlist). I keep three windows open, one for running each tool. This flow works quite handily for me.

: I just told them, "No m?s",... it's official ;-)

Geronimoooooooo!

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Brorson