How to perform pole zero analysis with spice3f?

I'm trying to perform pole zero analysis with spice3f. This is the circuit file: test vin 1 0 dc 0 ac 1 r1 1 2 1 c1 2 0 1 r2 1 3 1 c2 3 2 1 .print ac v(3) .pz 1 0 3 0 VOL PZ .ac dec 20 10m 10k .end

When I run Spice3F5 I always get the message: Error: no data saved for pole-zero analysis; analysis not run

any help welcome

hugo

Reply to
hugocoolens

Quit multi-posting... learn to _cross_ post.

See my response on sci.electronics.cad

...Jim Thompson