Query about designing a linear amplifier using CMOS inverter

Hi everyone, Here I have a problem in using CMOS inverter as an amplifier. What should be the consideration while choosing the resistance value of the feedback resistor? I very well know that, it should be of order of few megaohms, but how many megaohms? Please help. Thank you.

Reply to
Mandar

Hi,

please give us more details.