QEX Magazines WTB

Hi, I'm interested in buying a collection of QEX magazines. I'd like to go back about 10 years, but any years is better than none. If you have QEX your willing to sell please contact me offline. Mike Knowlton snipped-for-privacy@knology.net

To reply please discard the word discard.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
amdx

Mike

Let me suggest the ARRL publications CD. You get QST, QEX and NCD. I like them because I can then toss the paper QST copies, saving space, but better yet, you can print out the schematics, PCB layouts, etc, mark them up, cut them up, without guilt. The recent years are all PDF so you can sut the parts lists and paste them into a spreadsheet as you go collecting parts, pick out tables of interest and concentrate them into a reference binder, etc.

..

Reply to
xpyttl

They are available on CD from the ARRL.

--
73, Cecil  http://www.w5dxp.com
Reply to

Thanks, but I would prefer the magazines. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Damm! I dumped a few years worth, when I bought the ARRL CD. Now I keep up by buying the annual CD from ARRL, in each Feb, or thereabouts. It has QEX, QST and NCJ on it.

The CQ one is also pretty good, even although it has some articles withheld because of copyright arguments, mainly fractal antennas.

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

I still have most issues (maybe all). But shipping them to someone, even to the state next door, would probably be too costly. They will probably go into a dumpster some day.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen