Q on FreePCB

How does this software compare in usefulness and integrity ("bug free") WRT Kicad or Eagle?

Reply to
Robert Baer

"Robert Baer" schreef in bericht news:JKqdnaap4N7uSWHXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet...

I can't truly compare it to Kicad or Eagle as I don't use those two, but I have designed several boards with FreePCB without any problems. The one time there was a small bug in the software, a fix was available within days. There is also a very active forum with almost instant feedback. This program is currently the only reason I still have a Windows system.

Antoon

Reply to
Antoon

I started using Eagle, the went to Kicad and finally ended up with freePCB because it is so easy to use for what I want. It produces first class Gerber output and I have never had any problems with PCB houses using its designs.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell