Pulse Stretcher

--
To me it sounds like: "smaller, faster, better, cheaper." won.

I noticed no solutions of any kind from you, bigmouth, so I don't
think you have room to talk.
Reply to
John Fields

Yep. Digital was elegant, but required a clock (555 :-) and a counter chip and some gating. As a pure stretcher, all you need is the 555. The only thing pushing me to digital was that I didn't know I had some high value, high quality capacitors on-hand. Once I discovered those it was no contest.

Jerkin's "suggestions" would be laughable (as usual), thus his reticence :-) ...Jim Thompson

Yep, _only_ two major jobs in the South Pacific. Looking forward to heading there soon :-)

John Jerkin actually place some values on a schematic? You have to be kidding. Then it could be tested and proven crap ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Just great! Everything passed AOK! I just need to lay off the nuts, seeds, and popcorn ;-) Since I have a propensity to diverticulitis.

So I'll probably out-live you, even though you're what... about half my age... but running on dopey :-) ...Jim Thompson

Running on empty, it seems.
Reply to
John Fields