Pulse Stretcher

--
news:uvmkn6d8ar8iuv9g0pp5jr338fuh2hrglq@4ax.com
Reply to
John Fields

Silly rabbit, it's still Winter!

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Larkin has become our resident ignoramus. Behaves like he's doped up like Greasy. Shun him. ...Jim Thompson

People were skiing in shorts yesterday. It was, like, 40 degrees. You didn't really need gloves.

John

So, how's that colorectal cancer stuff workin' out for ya?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Isn't a "pulse stretcher" the thing that the paramedics use to put the injured pulse onto the ambulance?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It was in the 40s here the other night.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--- Say you're one of the last of us left and God asks if you helped.

How would: "So, how's that colorectal cancer stuff workin' out for ya?"

make Him think you were other than on the path to vengeance and self-gratification?

--- JF

Reply to
John Fields

I don't pay no nevermind to Greasy... I'm always kind to mental defectives ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Spring ahead, tomorrow night.

We had a little frost this morning. The Cherry and Pear trees have already finished blooming.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, he might understand how that works.

John

I was going to suggest a wind up oven timer..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

No, its one of those things the hospitals use until your insurance runs out.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

In spite of my analog background I like the precision and stability of digital, but I've fallen back to complete simplicity, a single 555 Timer... that ought to make Slowman and Jerkin happy ;-)

(I found some high quality 2.2uF film capacitors in my junk :-) ...Jim Thompson

Ahh! That clears that up. I wasn't sure if you wanted to build a pulse stretcher in 10 seconds, stretch a pulse to 10 seconds, or stretch a 10 second pulse to something even longer. ;-) Art

Reply to
Artemus

I dunno - why not ask him?

Have Fun! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
Excellent choice, and having the bastards grit their teeth makes it
even better! ;)

It was 34 in Ocala this morning.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

555, hilarious! Sounds like digital scared him off again.

John