Prongboi flooding again I see

He is currently ruining rec.gambling lottery as he promised. I guess uk.food+drink.misc had better brace themselves.

I suppose Barry could try personally apologizing to JackShepard in sci.electronics.design.He might spare them.It's worth a try.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

Talking away there... about yourself brabbyboy? To yourself again? Tsk Tsk.

I bet you walk down the city streets at night with the sunshine on your mask talking away to the street furniture and trees.

Yeah, there's a movie in that, Brabbyboy.

Reply to
connor_a

keep your drug ridden snout out of matters above your head that do not concern you.

poetic again huh?

A surreal fantasy sure enough.

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

I mean surely, stand up comedy isn't meant to be serious?

Reply to
connor_a