PROM programmer

Anyone have a Simple circuit to interface with a PC that I could use to program the N82s131 proms.

Reply to
coinop

In article , snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (known to some as snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com) scribed...

Being that this is an old fusible-link PROM, I would think you could do it by simply setting the desired address and applying the appropriate voltage to pop the program fuse.

The only device I've seen to interface with a PC and do this is... a device programmer that can handle bipolar PROMs. ;-)

If you've just got one or two, and its for a hobby project, I'd be happy to do the programming for you just for mailing costs. Anything more serious, or if you've got more than just a couple to do, would be available at my normal rates:

Keep the peace(es).

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

Try

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to