Programming algorithm for COP8

Anyone who can point to the programming algoritms of the National COP8 MCUs? All I found so far are pointers to programmer manyfacturers. It will be no surprise that I consider a >1k$ programmer a little bit too expensive for programming two almost obsolete micros :( It was rumoured that the flash types can be programmed by the microwire but I got no confirmation let alone an algorithm.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Den onsdag den 5. februar 2014 00.54.43 UTC+1 skrev petrus bitbyter:

this?

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen