Problems plotting to 7470.exe ("missing comma")

Thanks, John. And also thanks to Peter for making the post appear. As mentioned in another post it works now. It was a pure electrical issue. The Prologix device has too high a threshold voltage and when Abdul sent me code to set the pull-up resistors inside the uC that pulled it over the threshold and I got my first good plot.

John, you have created a nice program to pull data out of older equipment. It's much better than trying to hold a digital camera steady.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.