Problem with AltaSens sensor

Hello all, I've been using AltaSens' 2562 image sensor, and it seem to have a problem of two black lines across the image. The lines change their position as I change the value of the electronic shutter. After checking my electronics for a while, I'm pretty sure it comes from the sensor. Did anyone encounter such a problem with these sensors?

Thanks, Avishay

Reply to
avishay