Interrupt problem MBF200 fingerprint sensor

Hi, I have a problem with the interrupt on the MBF200 fingerprint sensor. As stated in the datasheet

a interrupt should occur if the sensor is touched and the appropriate bits in the ICR are set. Interface mode is SPI. Trying to set the bits IE0 and IP0 in the ICR does not cause an interrupt at all, setting the bits IE0, IP0 and IT0 causes an interrupt immediately after the last bit of the ICR is sent an the CS line goes up, regardless of touching the sensor and the value of the THR. Trying to acknowledge the interrupt by writing the ISR bit IR0 does not change anything, the interrupt never appears again. Everything else works fine, reading the image, setting the registers,...

I'd appreciate if someone could help me with a hint or a codesnip. Best regards, Johannes Schöller

Reply to
Johannes Schöller