precision Agilent Measurement device for auction

Hahahahaha! A cheap little quartz analog clock that was undoubtedly given away as a promo item? I wonder if he'll actually get any bids. Seems to me I tossed a nicer one than that when we moved.

Reply to
Tom Bruhns

On 4 Dec 2006 11:14:05 -0800, "Tom Bruhns" Gave us:

Considering the title of this thread, I'd have to say "You gotta be shittin' me..."

Reply to
JoeBloe