Power on Reset

Jan Panteltje schrieb:

Hello,

but they wasted a lot of material, time and money before they finally stopped Buran development.

Bye

Reply to
Uwe Hercksen

But they still have the Antonov An-225

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

On a sunny day (Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:33:37 +0100) it happened Uwe Hercksen wrote in :

Probably not as much as the space shuttle program has costs, an insane idea to test living in outer space for space travel, like driving around the block for 30 years to train for a trip from east to west coast.

They claim to research how the body behaves in anti gravity, while any sane person would rotate a spaceship to create artificial gravity, or, for inter stellar travel accelerate and de-accelerate at 1 g. Its a design by politically assigned injeneers, the ones that did Apollo were retired and the plans scrapped.

Politics will always grab real science and then use it for its own purposes in the wrong way, shuttle, a job creation program. For the trillions public money spend on NASA we only have two toys on mars.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Even NASA said it wasn't so much a copy of the space shuttle, but when you put the numbers into the computer and turn the crank, this is what comes out.

The Rooskies didn't drop it because it sucked, they dropped it because they didn't want to keep spending money. Remember that cold war thing? It ended and the USSR broke up. Money got tight...

Rick

Reply to
rickman

Ok, what ever you say, it's been a faithful reset for me on a good many things.

I've also used that in an induction heater circuit to monitor the bus when it gets back up to charge and snap on the next pulse cycle to the coil for the next session of rings for the ~50khz freq needed. when the cap no longer has any leading current, the mfet turns off to activate the next process. Basically, a simple pulser for the ringing inverter.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

The Caspian Sea Monster wasn't such a success, though. I believe the

747 will out lift the AN-225, also.
Reply to
krw