Please use OT in subject lines of your posts...

That doesn't absolve them from understanding the lower level stuff.

Not actually infinite, and most of the combinations won't do anything at all.

Rather more think that they are good at it.

Doing stuff where you don't understand what you are doing is risky, and usually a waste of time.

Name one. People frequently come across circuits that don't do what they expect them to do, but most them work out what is actually going on before they risk trying to exploit them. What's required is a deeper understanding of what's actually going on - not always one that would satisfy a physicist, but still a better approximation to reality than you started off with.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I once copied an Analog Devices app note - I didn't much like what they'd done, but assumed that they'd actually built the circuit. It was easy to change it enough to get it to work as intended, but it did damage my faith in Analog Devices.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Clifford Heath prefers his own unmitigated crap, and resents being called on it when he posts it. He does also have useful things to say - if not that often.

I have been known to get serious and useful responses. These are rare, no matter who is responding to what. Clifford Heath's opinion on the subject is as subjective as anybody else's. Some posters have a very low signal to noise ratio - John Doe, Flyguy and Cursitor Doom do come to mind, and some people who occasionally post useful stuff - like John Larkin - aren't all that much better.

You find that you like using s.ed. the way that suits you. No surprise there.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

John Robertson snipped-for-privacy@flippers.com wrote in news:8 snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Yeah... we saw that on January 6 too.

GITMO needs to be expanded and filled up with these assholes who think the Trump method is honorable. Including Trump and his three eldest scumspawn. And each and every one of the asswipes who invaded the Capitol. They can be prison inmate patriots while they contemplate the stupidity they participated in.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Give us a nice, stereo, low distorion headphone amp that runs on two 18650s.

Throw in a BlueTooth interface for extra points.