pixels

Already a defective pixel in my eeePC. Red pixel lights up all the time 1 inch from left in about middle. That sucks, just installed tons of stuff on it. Do not want to give it out for repair. What has the world come to? Anyways I am posting from it now out here in space. ssh -Y root@youknowwheremyserveris. Is not X networking great, running apps remotely, do you MSers have anything like that?

To explain, X (windows) (Unix) allows you to run an app on an other PC then the one you are on, while having full GUI access. The advantages are that you can have your quad core at home do the heavy work, while you use a low power thingy like eeePC on a plane, or in the coffee shop. This is a test.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje