Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

That's the backside of a PCI-Express x16 connector.

Anybody know where to find a pinout for that configuration?

I need to know where 12v, ground, and other such pins are in that area on
the circuit board.

Thanks.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

Lately a novel website has been launched under the URL http://google.com/
where you can enter questions like that and get an answer in 1 second.

Try it, it is amazing!

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
To bad reading comprehension isn't easy to find on Google. Then, maybe
this clown would at least have understood my question. It should be
perfectly clear, considering the fact that it includes a high-resolution
image of what I am talking about. Anybody familiar with electronics
should understand the need to know where the pinouts go on the circuit
board. Unfortunately, that information, at least in diagram form, is
extremely difficult to find on the Internet.

Read the subject line... PINOUT FOR PCI EXPRESS THROUGH HOLE CONNECTOR?
Then click the link in my original post THAT POINTS TO A HIGH-RESOLUTION
IMAGE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I'm looking for a pinout like on IC
chips.

Of course you don't have to answer, and if you're going to be an
asshole, it would be better if you didn't.

And now it's going to trumpet it's imaginary kill file friend... This is
why UseNet sucks for most serious discussion. If mutual blocking were
available here on UseNet like it is on YouTube, I would solve these
trolls' problems for them.

--

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

You are a jerk, aren't you?

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
Your mother...

--

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

Meet John Doe.

George H.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

  Thanks for insulting Frank Capra and Gary Cooper.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
Useless and pointless off-topic troll...

--

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

You did rudely prod him but yes, he's a jerk. Probably you both are.

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
It's supertroll!

--

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

You're an abject idiot.

  And a cross posting dumbfuck as well.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:53:22 -0000 (UTC), John Doe

Confirmed, jerk.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

Google, or Mouser/Digikey for a through hole pci express connector. Then
grab the data sheet. It will show you where A1,A2... B1,B2 ... are

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

That would help. It's probably close as one will get without days of
research and some luck. A1 is the pin with the square around it, but not
all circuit boards use that designation (the one above doesn't). And of
course one needs to know which way to count.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

We'll you're in luck john, you won't be needing any to make sense of
the wikipedia page, there's a great big picture.

side A/B  side be should be obvious from comparing the documented
locations of the 12V contacts with the wiring on that card.

--
  \_(?)_

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
That wikishit page shows A and B on the same side, obviously it's not a
representation of the through hole pin out.

A method for determining the through hole pinout was already posted.
It's close enough, that's what I'm using.

Anybody familiar with electronics should know what a pinout is... Output
information is useless for wiring unless you know where the pins are.

But seriously...

--

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?

  Yeah, which is why you are dirt dumb because a pin listing, which is wht
the sheet is does not have to place the call outs on opposite sides of the
page.

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
This sort of nym-shifting troll is what makes UseNet suck for serious discussion...

--

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:40:18 +0000, John Doe wrote:

[immature rant snipped]

Using the information I posted, it is trivial to determine that pin 1A is
at the right end of the image, in the second row from the top.
(I'm looking at the image that shows the rear side of the board.)

You're welcome.

Allan

Re: Pinout for PCI-express through hole connector?
Bullshit troll...