PING: JosephKK

I have tried to reply several times to your e-mail, but I keep getting timeout errors from your e-mail server.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

For some reason, some of my correspondants discover that the reply button deletes the first b out of the domain. See headers. Or you may be having some other trouble.

Reply to
JosephKK

I did, when they bounced back from the Eathlink news servers. They were correct. Email a phone number. I have a Magic Jack, so it won't cost me anything to call you.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell