Ping John Larkin

John,

I'm wondering how you like the Rigol 1052E scope you bought a while back. Do you find a use for it, among your "big" scopes?

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

It's my everyday bench scope, right next to a monster 11801 sampler.

It's a great little scope, as good as a Tek for less than a third the price. It has USB, FFTs, digital filtering, adjustable trigger sensitivity, all sorts of goodies, and very nice probes.

John

Didn't Joerg get the Instek and have you two compared them?

John

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Thanks, John. Everything I've seen written about it is highly positive. Your comment, "It's my everyday bench scope" is the best possible kind of review. :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr