Picaxe help

Hi im new to picaxe can enyone help me, I need to program a picaxe (preferred picaxe 08): I have a Thermistor put somewhere inside a computer, and I have a fan that I need to turn on or off. When the thermistor get up to 40C then, that the fan speeds up, and then if it get even hotter say 50C that a light starts blinking (LED).

Thanks Adriel

Reply to
adrielk

tried google? one of the first hits was