PEEL/GAL Programming

Hi,

It seems that the manufacurers of PEEL/GAL chips don't like to provide information on programming them. Does anybody have access to specs on programming 18CV8 or such devices?

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."

I think that's because it used to change quite often when they were current chips- I stopped using 18CV8s after ICT changed the algorithm, my programmer wouldn't program them any more, there was no update available from the manufacturer, and I was faced with a 400 pound bill for a new one. I just bought them in programmed until I changed the design to use isp CPLDs.

But I'm sure that if you ask ICT nicely they'll tell you what the current timings are.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Thanks for the info, its about what I suspected. Too bad, I found these devices very handy in some applications.