Pedant to ULN2003, 2803 etc...

Try to search on google 2981... bye delo

"Sonnich Jensen" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@b18g2000vbz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
delo

Hi

I am looking for an octal driver, which can source just as the Darlington arrays mentioned. I need some 50 mA. The 2803 can be use for ground connections, but is there an array for supplying power

Sonnich

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen

The phrase 'supplying power' presumably is intended to mean, high-side switching, i.e. sourcing current? Sinking and sourcing of current are BOTH ways of supplying power, if your load is wired suitably (to the right polarity of voltage source, for instance).

High-side switches are relatively exotic, and octal ones (as if there were an eight-bit bus being driven) are unfamiliar to me. Searching, I find VN808, and AMIS-39101.

Reply to
whit3rd