PCI func gen w/ AM,FM

Can anyone refer me to a PCI function generator of a least 2MHz that wil perform AM and FM from an internally generated signal. Arbitrary wave functions are not required.

Klaus Reiner

Reply to
Klaus Reiner

These NI cards support modulation:

And here:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

This is VME, but we have a small embedded (RS232/Ethernet) version, and maybe CPCI after that. Maybe even a benchtop... all the hard work is done.

It has 8 channels, and any channel can be AM/FM/PM/PWM modulated by any other channels, and channels can be summed. It does noise, too.

It's great fun to play with, connected to a scope and a spectrum analyzer. Like being back in "Signals and Systems" class.

John

This looks great. Do you have any more info on the embedded version, such as price and system requirements? Is there any software I can download to try?

Klaus

Reply to
Bob Steiner

Email me, and I'll send you stuff.

jjlarkin /atsign/ highlandtechnology /dot/ com

John

trary_...

Also this one:

Frank