Cheap Sig Gen with memory

Can some please tell me what is the cheapest digital function/signal generator on the market that does up to at least 10MHz and allows you to (store and) playback sine or square waves of several different frequencies in a particular order? Arb waves not required. I like the Rigols, but the cheaper models don't seem to have this feature.

Thank you,

Lee Sutton

Reply to
Lee Sutton

Not exactly what you wanted but maybe worth checking out is E*bay

290301040301

$50.00US + shipping

I've seen cheapo DDS gen boxes go for around $1000.00 on E*bay.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Perhaps one of the B&K precison models will do that?:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones