PCB specs??

I need to get data sheets covering electrical / electronic / mechanical specs for the following: Polyclad LD-660, Polyclad Getek III, and Isola IS620. I also want to know the costs and how to get 18 by 24 sheets 1/1 standard copper; 30 mil, 40 mil, and 63 mil thick. Neither Polyclad nor Isola replies to queries.

Please help!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Tried google with "datasheet getek", without quotes? No ? As to the pricing, some local reseller would be the one to call unless you are looking at 1000m^2 s.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Useless: get Google groups quote of my query and reference to PolyClad who makes Getek III. Aint no datasheets to be seen on the Polyclad site, and the Isola site is worse.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hi Robert,

This is our website where you will find our actual IS620 brochure (right hand side - download area). The brochure is also available in German language.

Karin

Reply to
karin