PCB outline problem

I've just finished a PCB design by OrCAD. There is a outline problem that I couldn't figure out. This PCB has 6 layers. When I do preview at "post processing setting" The 5th and 6th layer don't have a outline, even though I've made one for global layer. I tried to create an addition outline for the 5th and 6th layer, but I still cannot see them in the Gerber file. Has anyone seen the similar problem? How to solve it? Thanks.

Best, Allen

Reply to
Allen