PCB Design Houses

My research group is building a mezzanine card that contains a lot of critical nets. We have four 500MHz DSPs and a V2P FPGA all connected together in a network. Each DSP also has access to SDRAM. Can anyone suggest a PCB design house that would route the board for us, someone used to dealing with signal integrity of many high-speed digital signals in smaller form factors? If at all possible, we would prefer someone in Illinois or a consultant that could come to Illinois.

---Matthew Hicks

Reply to
Matthew Hicks

I was not aware of pcb houses that did design. This was always done either by an in-house person (larger companies) or some contractor (smaller companies).

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

There are lots of companies doing PCB design. Some of them visit clients with a laptop to make sure that the client gets exactly what he wants.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

JeffM

Hello Matthew,

Mostly these would be independent contractors. I am networking with a really good one who understands RF stuff and high speed digital layout but he is located in Sacramento, California. Might be able to come to Illinois, he is used to traveling. Let me know if interested and I'll send you his contact info.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to