PCB Design

martin

"Wales is a big welsh-shaped rain collection device"

Reply to
martin griffith

I read in sci.electronics.design that Guy Macon wrote (in ) about 'PCB Design', on Wed, 13 Apr

2005:

But any planes with splits must be grounded immediately.

\'What is a Moebius strip?\'
John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote (in ) about 'PCB Design', on Wed, 13 Apr 2005:

Yes, you have to start somewhere. In my case, it was a guest lecture at college by the putative inventor of the etched PCB, an Austrian IIRC.

\'What is a Moebius strip?\'
John Woodgate