parts research

is a nuisance, especially lately. It would be nice to have someone that could do that for us now and then.

I spend a hour or two a day tracking down parts around the world for my shop....wasn't nearly as easy to find stuff before 1995 though! Yay DuckDuckGo!

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

If you go through one supplier. they might throw in that service as an added value. Not so much research as alternates/cost.

Not sure research is the right term - sort of like discovering continents that are already populated, or creating recipes that already in Granny's rolodex.

RL

Reply to
legg