Electronic parts to be identified

Dear NG,

I'm looking for some help to identify the electronic parts listed on my web page under the url mentioned below.

If someone could give me a hint or better a link to a data sheet that would be fine.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Markus

DL8MBY

Reply to
markus wolfgart

markus wolfgart Inscribed thus:

Part 3 is a Xtal Oscillator 19.44Mhz at a guess. Part 7 is also a Xtal. I can't read the numbers to guess at the Fx.

The other items could be filters of some kind.

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:58:56 +0200, markus wolfgart put finger to keyboard and composed:

Usbid.com suggests that the SKY145 is made by Skyworks:

SVO100-52 is a VCXO probably made by Vectron International Inc:

63M897600 appears to be the frequency (63.897600 MHz).

Usbid.com and other sites suggest that the "CDTDCP-19M440MHZ" is a "3.3, 5.0 volt CMOS Oscillator" made by Vectron International Inc:

FWIW, this site ...

... has the following data:

TMX M266 71.0 0.16 -35 1.2 6.7 14.0 x 8.0 x 2.0 S/S GSM EDGE

Other TMX numbers are designated for use in CDMA450, OFDM, Medical Wireless applications.

I suspect that Temex, in France, is the manufacturer:

I can't read the number on part #7.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi Franc,

many thanks for prompt and detailed answer. I could fully identify part # 1 and 4

Part seven is labeled with a 91 T 06 and the T is the mid of a box with six corners like .

Markus

Franc Zabkar schrieb:

markus wolfgart