Part no VB-2, All Electronics?

A dollar each? I'm thinking, bolt about twenty inside a large brass bowl, for a steampunk/madsci thinking helmet brain massager.

Well, actually that wasn't what I was thinking. GIANT VIBRATING FLEXIBLE SLUG COVERED WITH HUNDREDS OF THESE, crawls along by asymmetric vibration. Put in art show.

(((((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST website billb, eskimocom

amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair Seattle, WA 206-762-3818 unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci

Reply to
Bill Beaty

The most worrisome part of this is captured in the description: "(USED)". I don't think I'd buy a USED personal massager for any purpose.

Reply to
mike

With 563 available? Seems like quite a lot of a single style to be "used." Dunno -- I've seen this item on their site for years and years. The Wayback Machine shows it (for $3.50!) by January 2006 with the item's comments (verbatim from the current site) showing dates in June and July 2005.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

About the same level as smelling panties?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yes..they WERE "in" June and Julie.

Reply to